1. The personal data of the Client/User that NINIVAGGI TECHNOLOGIES S.R.L.S. acquires from him/her will be processed in accordance with legislation governing the processing of personal data.
2. The Owner of the processing of personal data is NINIVAGGI TECHNOLOGIES S.R.L.S. with headquarters in Altamura (Ba) at Via Bari no.52, VAT no. 07958700721, in the person of the legal pro tempore representative.
3. By "processing of personal data" we mean any operation or collection of operations concerned with the collection, modification, registration or retention of data relating to the natural or legal person of the Client/User.
4. Providing the personal data is necessary and therefore, any refusal to provide these at the time of registering for the Site or formulating an Order causes the inability of the User/Expert/Client to take advantage of the services made available by NINIVAGGI TECHNOLOGIES S.R.L.S.
5. Personal data specified by the User/ Expert/Client will be handled and processed by means of paper and automated methods and tools, and will be stored on both computer media and paper media, organised on a database, and on any other suitable type of support, subject to security measures that comply with the Technical Specifications on minimum security measures, Annex B to the Privacy Code.
6. After voluntarily sending e-mails to the addresses on the website or after an order has been sent, NINIVAGGI TECHNOLOGIES S.R.L.S. may treat the sender's e-mail address and the additional personal information contained in the e-mail in order to respond to requests formulated by the User/Expert/Client.
7. Personal data made available to NINIVAGGI TECHNOLOGIES S.R.L.S. may be used for:
- execution of the service and order management;
- statistical processing, sending advertising material, including via the use of e-mail;
- consent and management for any subscription or registration at the website www.minitools.it
or other sites owned and/or affiliated to, and/or related in any way to NINIVAGGI TECHNOLOGIES S.R.L.S.; performing activities connected to performing services by the Company and, in general, for carrying out activities related to the execution of contractual relationships with NINIVAGGI TECHNOLOGIES S.R.L.S. or to deal with any special customer requirements before concluding the contract;
- sending information and promotional communications, including those of a commercial nature, advertising materials and/or offers of goods and services;
- sending and subscribing to the newsletter.
8. Personal data acquired will not be disseminated, and may be communicated, not only to subjects who have a right and interest to access it according to the law or secondary and/or community legislation, but also by internal staff at NINIVAGGI TECHNOLOGIES S.R.L.S. , as well as by companies, associations or professional firms that provide services and activities on behalf of NINIVAGGI TECHNOLOGIES S.R.L.S. as those responsible for processing in order to meet legal obligations, as well as for any organisational and administrative requirements needed to provide the requested services.
9. NINIVAGGI TECHNOLOGIES S.R.L.S. will ensure that the transfer of personal data is carried out in accordance with current regulations.
10. NINIVAGGI TECHNOLOGIES S.R.L.S. will adopt specific security measures to prevent the loss of personal data, its misuse or incorrect use, and unauthorised accesses.
11. With respect to the processing of personal data, the User/Expert/Client involved may exercise their rights under Art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. In particular, the User/Expert/Customer has the right to obtain: - the identity of the origin of the personal data; - the identification of the purposes and the means of processing; - identification of the software used when processing is by means of electronic tools; - the identification of the ID details of the
Owner, of the Managers and of the designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2 of Italian Legislative Decree. no. 196/2003; - the updating, rectification or, where relevant, addition of data; - the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the Law.
12. The User/Expert/Client concerned has the right to object to, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the purpose of market research or business communications.
13. To exercise the rights provided for in points no. 11-12 listed above, the relevant User/Expert/Client can apply to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Version 1.2 of 01/08/2017